Careers at Global Analyzer Systems
Global Analyzer Systems boasts a dynamic and exciting work environment full of challenges and state of the art technology. With a staff of experts from a wide array of technology, science, engineering, and instrumentation backgrounds, we work in highly collaborative groups to provide the best service and equipment in the industry to our clients, day and night.
Whether or not specific positions are available at the moment, we are always looking for good people in a variety of disciplines. If you’re a dynamic, talented, hard-working, overachiever with a penchant for incredibly dry and obscure technical documentation and perhaps the odd intellectual discussion, we’d like to hear from you.
If you think you’d be a great fit with the team here at Global, please send us an email with your resume (in PDF format please), and a short note describing yourself and why you’re interested in CEMS and Air Quality!
(From all of us at Global)
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
Full Time; Immediate start date
Our Regulatory Compliance Specialists ensure our clients meet provincial and federal regulations for Air Emissions standards, by understanding, interpreting, and incorporating them into compliance documentation and reporting.
At a minimum, we require:
• High School Diploma, with a preference given to those with some post-secondary background in Environmental Sciences or Technical Writing.
• Ability to travel (when necessary) with a clear driving record.
• Basic understanding and knowledge of how to use a personal computer, including MS Office Suite, word processing, email.
• Understanding of the CEMS Code, Air Monitoring Directive (AMD), Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (EPEA) and other industry regulations an asset.
• Create, update, and submit CEMS Monitoring Plans and Certification reports, CEMS QAPs, AMD QAPs, annual reports and any other documentation, as required.
• Perform CEMS and AMD Field Audits as required.
• Generate CEMS and AMD Audit Reports as required.
• Generate Cylinder Gas Audit (CGA) Reports as required.
• Provide internal/external training sessions as required.
• Provide sales support and presentations as required.
• Project Management, as required, for all 3rd party reports (License Renewal, Annual CEMS and AMD Reports etc.).
• Fluency in the CEMS, Alberta Stack Sampling, AMD, and EPS 1/PG/7 Codes (including successive codes and amendments).
• AMD Form generation and review.
• Assist in the generation of Alberta Emissions Inventory reporting for clients as necessary.
• Attend technical meetings with regulatory officials to discuss code interpretation.
Some of the benefits of working for our client include:
• Fast-paced work and a variety of challenges.
• High level of trust and autonomy, with minimal supervision.
• Close team environment, with an emphasis on open communication, teamwork, and employee engagement (including a fun and informal workplace, with frequent company events outside of work).
• Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information please feel free to call us at 403 291-4828 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today!